Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 14: Professor Serio

My students have taken up the hobby of doodling. Every third paper turned in to me has my portrait on it. These likenesses vary dramatically. Some have me wearing a top hat and cane, others depict me with a handlebar mustache. In one picture I am flying through the clouds with an afro of lightning. Some are simple stick figures, while others are elaborate colored pencil masterpieces.

Most are titled either "Professor Louco" (crazy) or "Professor Serio" (serious). Both names my students find hilarious. There is one thing that every picture has in common. A monocle. I am wearing a monocle in every single picture.

I don't understand this place.

3 comments:

  1. Theres no other way to draw you than with a monacle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its how i imagine you to be reading this... With a monacle

      Delete
    2. It's how I imagine me reading this too.

      Delete